Blue Lagoon Beach Resort
Located on the Central Coast’s stunning Shelly Beach, Blue Lagoon Beach Resort, is the perfect seaside Schoolies destination.
Spend your days exploring the stunning stretches of coastline, soaking up the sunshine by the outdoor heated pool and spa complex, or making the most of the resort's full-size tennis court with your mates. Head for a round of golf at the local golf course, make some new friends around the communal BBQ and dining facilities, or turn up the adrenaline with the onsite watersports.
Popular since the 1960’s, The Blue Lagoon Beach Resort has recently undergone renovations to add even more comfort, convenience, and style to both its facilities and self-contained cabins. Consider this, along with the fact that its impeccable beachfront location offers one of the best backdrops of any holiday park in the country, and you know beds here will not last long. With an array of different cabins, caravans, and camping options to suit tribes of all sizes and budgets, this is a Schoolies accommodation you do not want to miss out on. Book your spot with Tribe Travel today to avoid missing out.
|BBQ Facilities||Games Room|
FAQ Blue Lagoon Beach Resort
Schoolies is the annual end-of-year festival where high-school graduates, or ‘Schoolies’, from around Australia come together to celebrate finishing their final year of high school. A right-of-passage event, Schoolies often marks school leavers first parent-free holiday, and facilitates the perfect opportunity for them to blow off their post-year-12 steam with friends, before transitioning into tertiary study or full-time work.
Celebrated nationwide over a 3-week period that coincides with the different finishing dates of schools across the states, Schoolies offers official events that cater to all preferences. With a wide range of official events on offer, Schoolies can expect to get involved in beach parties, pool and club parties, as well as a broad range of festival style music events, depending on where they opt to celebrate.
Traditionally the country's largest celebration happens on the pristine shores of Queensland’s beautiful Gold Coast. Other popular destinations to celebrate however include Byron Bay, Airlie Beach, Victor Harbor, Margaret River, Magnetic Island, Busselton, Yallingup, Lorne, Victor Harbor, Broome, Gracetown, Torquay, Anglesea, Sorrento, Airlie Beach, Port Stephens, Sunshine Coast, Phillip Island, Rye, Rottnest Island and Terrigal, as well as international destinations such as Bali, Vanuatu, Thailand, Fiji and New Zealand.
Key Schoolies Dates
Terrigal Schoolies 2023 dates:Week Two: 26/11/2023 to 1/12/2023 (5 Nights) Week One: 18/11/2023 to 25/11/2023 (7 Nights) Week Two: 25/11/2023 to 2/12/2023 (7 Nights)
Week One: 19/11/2023 to 24/11/2023 (5 Nights)
Terrigal Schoolies 2024 dates:Week Two: 24/11/2024 to 1/12/2024 (5 Nights) Week One: 16/11/2024 to 23/11/2024 (7 Nights) Week Two: 23/11/2024 to 30/11/2024 (7 Nights)
Week One: 17/11/2024 to 24/11/2024 (5 Nights)
- 7 Nights Accommodation.
- Schoolies Accommodation Wristband. (Giving you exclusive access to your resort and its amenities.)
- Tribe Travel Lanyard.
- Access to the 24-hour Leavers hotline.
Booking Terms & Conditions
- The images, descriptions, room types and amenities that you see during the booking process are indicative only and may vary from what you receive upon arrival.
- The accommodation package does not include access to events, activities or transport unless specifically stated in the ‘Package Inclusions’ section.
- By using our services, you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to our Terms & Conditions and House Rules. All payments are final and non-refundable. Special requests, dietary requirements, room types, bedding configurations and amenities are not guaranteed. It is subject to availability during your stay. You agree to comply with all government directions, orders, and regulations relevant at the time of travel. Full T&C