Four Seasons Holiday Park
Looking for the ideal School Leavers experience in Western Australia? Four Seasons Holiday Park in Busselton is the perfect spot for you! This holiday park is just 200 meters from the picturesque Geographe Bay. It is surrounded by luscious lawns and leafy peppermint trees and has an excellent social scene during Leavers.
The park has excellent facilities like swimming pools, camp kitchens, BBQ areas, a games room, mini golf, and a jumping pillow, so you aren't going to be bored while you're there. The park is also very close to the Leavers Zone and the free bus route, so it's effortless to get to all of Leavers Week's exciting events.
In terms of accommodation, there's something for everyone at Four Seasons Holiday Park, ranging from cabins with full kitchens, caravans, and both powered and unpowered campsites. Some of the park homes are perfect for large Leavers groups and can sleep up to eight Leavers.
If you want even more excitement during Leavers, go to the nearby town of Dunsborough. This town on the coast has gorgeous sandy beaches, amazing restaurants and shops, and a lively nightlife.
During Dunsborough Leavers, there are a lot of fun things to do, like private beach parties, silent discos, games, events, and more, not to mention the Official Leavers Zone. Visit the Busselton Jetty and try out the Underwater Observatory, take a stroll along the beautiful coast, or just relax on the beach with your new and old, Leavers mates.
Four Seasons Holiday Park is the best place to stay during Leavers Week because of its gorgeous setting, excellent amenities, and proximity to all the fun Leavers activities. Tribe Travel can help you book your stay, so do it today and get ready to have the time of your life.
|24HR Security||BBQ Facilities|
FAQ Four Seasons Holiday Park
About Leavers WA
Leavers is the official celebration for students completing their secondary education. The celebrations take place in various destinations across Australia and for West Australian students, the preferred destinations are Dunsborough, Busselton, Yallingup, and Margaret River.
During the official Leavers dates, the Southwest swells with thousands of school leavers flocking to the beachside towns for five epic days of sun, surf, nightly parties and good vibes with their mates. Over the last decade, it has become a rite of passage and a must-do event for all high-school graduates.
Key Leavers Dates
Leavers 2023 dates:
19/11/2023 - 24/11/2023
Leavers 2024 dates:
17/11/2024 - 22/11/2024
- 5 Nights Accommodation.
- Leavers Accommodation Wristband. (Giving you exclusive access to your resort and its amenities.)
- Tribe Travel Lanyard.
- Access to the 24-hour Leavers hotline.
Leavers Bus Service
- The Four Seasons Holiday Park is in close proximity to the official Leavers bus route.
- Students will need to purchase a Leavers Zone wristband to access this complementary service during Leaver’s week. For more information, please visit our Leavers FAQ page.
- About Leavers
- When is Leavers?
- What is the Leavers Entertainment Zone?
- When is the Leavers Zone?
- Where is the Leavers Zone?
- When is the Leavers Beach Fest?
- Where can I purchase a Leavers Zone or Beach Fest ticket?
- How much does the Leavers Zone wristband cost?
- Leavers Zone Bus
- Leavers Zone Bus-route Map
- Leavers Private Transport
- Can my parents or friends drop me off at The Zone or Beach Fest?
- Can the bus stop near my accommodation?
- What type of ID do I need for Leavers?
- Who can attend Leavers?
- Parent's Information about Leavers WA
- Image & Content Accuracy
- Terms & Conditions
Booking Terms & Conditions
- The images, descriptions, room types and amenities that you see during the booking process are indicative only and may vary from what you receive upon arrival.
- The accommodation package does not include access to events, activities or transport unless specifically stated in the ‘Package Inclusions’ section.
- By using our services, you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to our Terms & Conditions and House Rules. All payments are final and non-refundable. Special requests, dietary requirements, room types, bedding configurations and amenities are not guaranteed. It is subject to availability during your stay. You agree to comply with all government directions, orders, and regulations relevant at the time of travel. Full T&C