Bayview Geographe Resort
Looking for the best place to stay during Dunsborough leavers week? You need not look any further than Bayview Geographe Resort in Busselton. This amazing seaside resort can be transformed into your own Leavers paradise. You can spend your days soaking up the sun with new and old friends while exploring miles of clean beaches and well-kept parklands.
The resort has Busselton's best mini-golf course, a heated indoor pool, tennis, basketball, and beach volleyball areas. You won't want to stay anywhere else for your Leavers week because there are plenty of exciting things to do on-site. Book early to ensure sure you get a place.
The Bayview Geographe Resort is in the heart of Busselton, on the official Leavers bus route. It has 28 acres of beachfront and green spaces. All of the 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom houses are self-contained with fully equipped kitchens and places for meals. There is free Wi-Fi in every guest room and at the front desk.
The hotel is only a 20-minute drive from the Leavers Zone, and Leavers can catch the free bus right near the resort. Whether you're planning Leavers as a small group or a large squad, Bayview Geographe Resort has private cottages that are both quiet and modern, as well as facilities that are good for groups. It only takes a few steps to get to the beach, where you can swim, fish, lay out in the sun, or just look out over the Indian Ocean. This Leavers accommodation is the perfect place to stay if you want to see all that Margaret River region has to offer as well as being close to the official Leavers parties and fun-fair.
|24HR Security||BBQ Facilities|
FAQ Bayview Geographe Resort
About Leavers WA
Leavers is the official celebration for students completing their secondary education. The celebrations take place in various destinations across Australia and for West Australian students, the preferred destinations are Dunsborough, Busselton, Yallingup, and Margaret River.
During the official Leavers dates, the Southwest swells with thousands of school leavers flocking to the beachside towns for five epic days of sun, surf, nightly parties and good vibes with their mates. Over the last decade, it has become a rite of passage and a must-do event for all high-school graduates.
Key Leavers Dates
Leavers 2023 dates:
19/11/2023 - 24/11/2023
Leavers 2024 dates:
17/11/2023 - 22/11/2024
- 5 Nights Accommodation.
- Leavers Accommodation Wristband. (Giving you exclusive access to your resort and its amenities.)
- Tribe Travel Lanyard.
- Access to the 24-hour Leavers hotline.
Leavers Bus Service
- The Bayview Geographe Resort is in close proximity to the official Leavers bus route.
- Students will need to purchase a Leavers Zone wristband to access this complementary service during Leaver’s week. For more information, please visit our Leavers FAQ page.
- About Leavers
- When is Leavers?
- What is the Leavers Entertainment Zone?
- When is the Leavers Zone?
- Where is the Leavers Zone?
- When is the Leavers Beach Fest?
- Where can I purchase a Leavers Zone or Beach Fest ticket?
- How much does the Leavers Zone wristband cost?
- Leavers Zone Bus
- Leavers Zone Bus-route Map
- Leavers Private Transport
- Can my parents or friends drop me off at The Zone or Beach Fest?
- Can the bus stop near my accommodation?
- What type of ID do I need for Leavers?
- Who can attend Leavers?
- Parent's Information about Leavers WA
- Image & Content Accuracy
- Terms & Conditions
Booking Terms & Conditions
- The images, descriptions, room types and amenities that you see during the booking process are indicative only and may vary from what you receive upon arrival.
- The accommodation package does not include access to events, activities or transport unless specifically stated in the ‘Package Inclusions’ section.
- By using our services, you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to our Terms & Conditions and House Rules. All payments are final and non-refundable. Special requests, dietary requirements, room types, bedding configurations and amenities are not guaranteed. It is subject to availability during your stay. You agree to comply with all government directions, orders, and regulations relevant at the time of travel. Full T&C