Budds in Surfers
Live and breathe the best of Gold Coast Schoolies experience at Budds In Surfers! Situated central to all the action, Budds In Surfers sets the scene sensationally for you to maximise your school leavers experience.
Boasting perfect positioning, within 8 minutes you can be recharging your batteries at the beautiful Budds beach; shopping, dining and soaking in the scenes of the city centre; at the transit centre bound for one of the Gold Coasts world-class attractions; or blowing off some Schoolies steam in the action epicentre of Cavill Ave and the iconic Surfers Paradise Beach.
That is, of course, if you actually want to leave the vibe that Budds In Surfers hostel itself offers. Abundant in atmosphere, it is undeniable that this hostel was designed with getting social in mind. Whether a game of billiards with your mates is your scene, enjoying a cold drink from the on-site bar, or making new friends as you lounge around the large saltwater pool, Budds has you covered. The friendly staff here can also hook you up with discounted bike or surfboard hire, as well as surfing and stand up paddle boarding lessons, on those days where you feel like being more active.
Budds in Surfers accommodates all preferences with their range of room options, from private ensuite rooms, through to 8 person mixed dorms, with female only room options also being available. All rooms are air-conditioned and include free wi-fi and personal security lockers for each guest.
|24HR Reception||24HR Security|
FAQ Budds in Surfers
About Schoolies Gold Coast
The shores of Queensland’s pristine Gold Coast is home to what is traditionally Australia’s biggest Schoolies celebrations, with high-school graduates flocking by the thousands to celebrate the finishing of their final exams.
Celebrated over the course of 3 huge weeks which coincide with the last days of schools around the country, Gold Coast Schoolies are assured ample avenues to unwind from their year-12 exams and to celebrate their transition into adulthood.
In addition to the usual line-up of tantalizing tourist attractions offered boasted by the Gold Coast year round, including world-class surf and beaches, thrilling theme parks and breathtaking hinterland; Gold Coast Schoolies puts on a massive array of specialised schoolies only events that are guaranteed to make this the holiday of a lifetime. From heaving beach parties and world-class music acts, to white, glow and pool parties alike, choosing the Gold Coast for your schoolies experience is certainly not a decision you will regret. With events that cater to both under-18 and over-18’s, every avenue has been considered and catered for to ensure that everyone stays safe and has the time of their lives.
Guaranteed not to disappoint, if you’re looking for THE place to say goodbye to high-school and hail in the best summer of your life, then look no further than Schoolies Gold Coast.
Gold Coast Schoolies Dates
Gold Coast Schoolies 2024 dates:Week Two: 23/11/2024 to 30/11/2024 Week Three: 30/11/2024 to 7/12/2024
Week One: 16/11/2024 to 23/11/2024
- 5 Or 7 Nights Accommodation.
- Schoolies Accommodation Wristband. (Giving you exclusive access to your resort and its amenities.)
- Tribe Travel Schoolies Lanyard.
- Access to the 24-hour Leavers hotline.
Gold Coast Schoolies Parties
Included: All bookings for week one of Gold Coast Schoolies receives FREE entry to the Schoolies Beach Party
Booking Terms & Conditions
- The images, descriptions, room types and amenities that you see during the booking process are indicative only and may vary from what you receive upon arrival.
- The accommodation package does not include access to events, activities or transport unless specifically stated in the ‘Package Inclusions’ section.
- By using our services, you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to our Terms & Conditions and House Rules. All payments are final and non-refundable. Special requests, dietary requirements, room types, bedding configurations and amenities are not guaranteed. It is subject to availability during your stay. You agree to comply with all government directions, orders, and regulations relevant at the time of travel. Full T&C