Dandaloo Gardens Magnetic Island
Situated in the stunning and secluded Magnetic Island, Dandaloo Gardens is where all the Schoolies action happens. Newly Renovated 2-bedroom & 2-bathroom Holiday Homes. Located in one of the best loved bays on the island and only a 3-minute walk from a beach that is to die for.
There is so much to explore around the resort. There are restaurants, cafes,shopsand a wonderful stretch of beach to sunbathe and swim at. You can also hike some of the island’s beautiful national parks or head out on a boat to explore secluded bays and the Great Barrier Reef. It is a great spot for those that love partying as much as exploring a new place!
Schoolies is the annual end-of-year festival where high-school graduates, or ‘Schoolies’, from around Australia come together to celebrate finishing their final year of high school. A right-of-passage event, Schoolies often marks school leavers first parent-free holiday, and facilitates the perfect opportunity for them to blow off their post-year-12 steam with friends, before transitioning into tertiary study or full-time work.
Celebrated nationwide over a 3-week period that coincides with the different finishing dates of schools across the states, Schoolies offers official events that cater to all preferences. With a wide range of official events on offer, Schoolies can expect to get involved in beach parties, pool and club parties, as well as a broad range of festival style music events, depending on where they opt to celebrate.
Traditionally the country's largest celebration happens on the pristine shores of Queensland’s beautiful Gold Coast. Other popular destinations to celebrate however include Byron Bay, Airlie Beach, Victor Harbor, Margaret River, Magnetic Island, Busselton, Yallingup, Lorne, Victor Harbor, Broome, Gracetown, Torquay, Anglesea, Sorrento, Airlie Beach, Port Stephens, Sunshine Coast, Phillip Island, Rye, Rottnest Island and Terrigal, as well as international destinations such as Bali, Vanuatu, Thailand, Fiji and New Zealand.
Key Schoolies Dates
Magnetic Island Schoolies 2023 dates:Week Two: 25/11/2023 to 1/12/2023
Week One: 18/11/2023 to 24/11/2023
Magnetic Island Schoolies 2024 dates:Week Two: 23/11/2024 to 29/11/2024
Week One: 16/11/2024 to 22/11/2024
- 6 Nights Accommodation.
- Schoolies Accommodation Wristband. (Giving you exclusive access to your resort and its amenities.)
- Tribe Travel Lanyard.
- Access to the 24-hour Leavers hotline.
Booking Terms & Conditions
- The images, descriptions, room types and amenities that you see during the booking process are indicative only and may vary from what you receive upon arrival.
- The accommodation package does not include access to events, activities or transport unless specifically stated in the ‘Package Inclusions’ section.
- By using our services, you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to our Terms & Conditions and House Rules. All payments are final and non-refundable. Special requests, dietary requirements, room types, bedding configurations and amenities are not guaranteed. It is subject to availability during your stay. You agree to comply with all government directions, orders, and regulations relevant at the time of travel. Full T&C