Goolwa Camping and Tourist Park
Sitting between the banks of the Lower Murray River and the stunning shores of the Southern Ocean is Discovery Parks Goolwa. As comfortable as it is convenient, this relaxing tourist park sets the scene sensationally for you to explore all the excitement of the Fleurieu Peninsula, and to have a Schoolies getaway you will never forget.
Choose from a selection of self-contained cabins to camping and caravan spots. Wherever you decide to lay your head, get prepared to embrace the sensational Schoolies Festival vibe that buzzes across the park’s exciting facilities. Spend your days lazing on the sun loungers by the large outdoor pool, get wet around the waterpark, or work up a sweat on the oversize bouncing pillow that is free to enjoy. Once you have worked up an appetite, invite the new friends you’re sure to have made to enjoy a feed at the communal camp kitchen, BBQ and dining area.
|BBQ Facilities||Games Room|
FAQ Goolwa Camping and Tourist Park
About Victor Harbor Schoolies
The beating heart of the southern coast’s surf zone, Victor Harbor is a holiday hotspot that offers a creatively catered Schoolies festival experience you will never forget. Boasting a long list of specialised events designed to help you unwind after your year-12 exams, there is nowhere else you'd rather be for the ultimate Schoolies festival.
Surrounded by some of Australia’s finest natural wonders, when you’re not partying up a storm at one of the specialised theme parties or other schoolies events, you will certainly not be stuck for ways to spend your day. Hit the water for a surf, some snorkelling, scuba or paddleboarding; explore the sensational scenery and wonderful wildlife at Kangaroo island; or set sail for a party boat tour with some old friends and new.
Prefer to keep your feet dry? Why not tee off for a game of golf, or really get rid of that post-exam angst and line up for a game of paintball to show the boys (and girls) who’s boss? With so much on offer, you’re guaranteed the holiday of a lifetime when you choose Schoolies Victor Harbor. Book your schoolies accommodation with Tribe Travel today to avoid missing out.
Schoolies Festival Dates
Victor Harbor Schoolies 2023 dates:
17/11/2023 to 20/11/2023
Victor Harbor Schoolies 2024 dates:
22/11/2024 to 25/11/2024
- 3 Nights Accommodation.
- Schoolies Accommodation Wristband. (Giving you exclusive access to your resort and its amenities.)
- Tribe Travel Lanyard.
- Access to the 24-hour Leavers hotline.
Booking Terms & Conditions
- The images, descriptions, room types and amenities that you see during the booking process are indicative only and may vary from what you receive upon arrival.
- The accommodation package does not include access to events, activities or transport unless specifically stated in the ‘Package Inclusions’ section.
- By using our services, you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to our Terms & Conditions and House Rules. All payments are final and non-refundable. Special requests, dietary requirements, room types, bedding configurations and amenities are not guaranteed. It is subject to availability during your stay. You agree to comply with all government directions, orders, and regulations relevant at the time of travel. Full T&C