Gold Coast is a must-visit destination for the ultimate Schoolies celebration. Enjoy your end- of-year celebrations on the Gold Coast’s golden sandy surf beaches, party at top nightclubs or visit thrilling theme parks. The city has serious buzz and hosts a number of absolutely brilliant activities, sights and experiences.
You will certainty want to party at the Gold Coast, a place to let your hair down in one of the many local hot spots scattered around Surfers Paradise. From the famous nightclub district, where Tribe will be hosting more than 14 nightclub parties at four of the most popular nightclubs. The themed parties, international TV celebrities and popular DJs will surely have you dancing the night away. Hang out at the famous golden sand beaches where you can go surfing or just enjoy a swim in the 25-degree aqua-blue water. Whatever you are into, you are bound to find something that will suit your taste. While you’re here, you must visit the famous theme parks which right at your doorstep, enjoy the many water sports, or explore the world's largest subtropical rainforest, or just enjoy the great food and party culture.
Since the days of the original Surfers Paradise Hotel, Surfers has always been an entertainment playground famous for its world-class nightlife venues, international events, pumping atmosphere and the good times hub for Gold Coast Schoolies.
Things to do and where to have FUN!
The Gold Coast is a world of contrasts, with so many things to do and so many places to visit. It portrays everything that is schoolies: it’s the place to party hard, enjoy exciting fun-filled activities or just hang out with your friends.
- Gold Coast is renowned for its fabulous beaches, stretching over 50kms.
- The dining scene caters to all tastes and prices from street food to fine dining al fresco.
- Stay mobile with scooter or bike hire.
- Party at the many venues and enjoy the vibrant nightlife.
- Visit the many attractions:
Schoolies Gold Coast Events:
- During week one of Schoolies on the Gold Coast, the Queensland Government hosts six nights of beach parties on Surfers Paradise beach. These parties are free to all Schoolies with a valid high school ID.
- During week two of Schoolies, Tribe will host seven nights of EPIC night club parties. These parties are held at four of Surfers Paradise best night clubs. The parties are high-energy with fun-themed events, featuring popular DJs and international television celebrities. If you want to dance the nights away while mingling with international television celebrities, don’t miss out on purchasing your Tribe Schoolies party tickets early before they sell out.
Top Schoolies Accommodation On The Gold Coast: