Byron Schoolies Holiday Home #16
You're invited to Schoolies Holiday Home #16, where luxury and Byron Bay's effervescent spirit mix together. This magnificent Schoolies accommodation has everything required to make your grad trip unforgettable. As you enter the residence, you will be greeted by a private resort-style pool, excellent for relaxing evenings and refreshing descends in the sun.
The outdoor entertainment area with a barbeque is an ideal place to gather with your school friends and enjoy delectable meals together. And the highlight? Belongil Beach is just a two-minute stroll away and features endless sand dunes and incredible views of the sea. Embrace the coastal lifestyle and witness the breathtaking sunsets.
But it's not just the location that separates Byron Schoolies Holiday Home #16. Inside, you will find an oasis of luxury and comfort. The open-concept kitchen, dining area, living room, and media room present the ideal space for socialising and unwinding.
Byron Bay Schoolies also knows how to celebrate when it comes to nightlife. Befriending locals will allow you to learn about legendary gathering spots and exciting Schoolies events. However, if you prefer a more central location, the Beach Hotel and The Northern all within walking distance. For a more upscale atmosphere, visit Loft and savour signature cocktails in a plush setting.
Exclusive Bonus Offer:
Book your Byron Bay Schoolies accommodation with Tribe Travel and receive FREE access to the official Schoolies Parties, Student Discount Card, Shuttle Bus & More! Strictly limited spots.
FAQ: Byron Schoolies Holiday Home #16
About Byron Bay Schoolies
Attracting high-school graduates from every corner of Australia, Byron Bay Schoolies is the ultimate rite of passage and no wonder why it’s a sell-out every year! Abound with natural beauty and a funky, beach vibe quite unlike anywhere else, Schoolies Byron Bay offers a climactic culmination of beach and party vibes that will ensure you have an end of school experience you will never forget.
Paradise on earth for any water baby, every day under the smiling sun here is a guaranteed good time. With miles of pristine beaches, world-class surf breaks and endless options for kayaking and stand up paddle boarding, you’ve got water therapy on tap here every which way you look. Further, on the days where you feel like keeping your feet dry, the coastal walks, lighthouse lookout and hinterland hideouts are also promised to nourish your soul and rid you of all that post-study stress.
And let’s not forget the party! No stranger to knowing how to show a holiday-maker a good time, the Byron Bay social scene is second to none. The myriad of delectable drink and dining options strewn throughout this holiday hotspot offer something for everyone and cater perfectly to crowds looking for a good time. Add a music scene that slaps so hard that the population to party ratio is always out of control, and amplify this with the excitement of special schoolies events, and it is no wonder that this exciting little beach town is one of Australia’s favourite Schoolies destinations.
1. Standard Inclusions:
- 7 Nights Accommodation.
- Schoolies Accommodation Security Wristband.
- Tribe Travel Lanyard.
- Access to the 24-hour Schoolies hotline.
2. Bonus Inclusions: (Exclusive to Tribe)
- Official Byron Schoolies Party Pass (Valued at $200PP)
- Byron Schoolies Pool Party Ticket (Valued at $49PP)
- Sunset Sessions
- Free Shuttle Bus (Valued at $49PP)
- Free Student Discount Card (Valued at $199PP)
Please Note:Terms and conditions apply. Capacity limits and entry restrictions apply. A valid form of identification with a photograph is required to enter a licensed establishment. Bonus inclusions may be subject to change without notice or may vary based on your Schoolies accommodation or travel dates. The pool party is open to all ages, but all other parties are restricted to individuals who are 18 years or older.
Exclusive to Tribe Travel:
- When your Byron Bay Schoolies accommodation booking is made through Tribe Travel, you get FREE access to the official Schoolies Parties in Byron Bay.
- Or to purchase tickets, click here - Byron Bay Schoolies Party Tickets.
Key Schoolies Dates
Byron Bay Schoolies 2023 dates:
Week Two: 25/11/2023 to 2/12/2023
Byron Bay Schoolies 2024 dates:
Week Two: 23/11/2024 to 30/11/2024
Booking Terms & Conditions
- The images, descriptions, room types and amenities that you see during the booking process are indicative only and may vary from what you receive upon arrival.
- The accommodation package does not include access to events, activities or transport unless specifically stated in the ‘Package Inclusions’ section.
- By using our services, you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to our Terms & Conditions and House Rules. All payments are final and non-refundable. Special requests, dietary requirements, room types, bedding configurations and amenities are not guaranteed. It is subject to availability during your stay. You agree to comply with all government directions, orders, and regulations relevant at the time of travel. Full T&C