Looking for affordable and cozy accommodation for your Leavers break? The Busselton Motel is an excellent option. This motel is conveniently situated near the best of Busselton and all the excitement of Leavers Week, making it the ideal location to stay during Leavers.
Not only is The Busselton Motel occupy a fantastic location, but it also provides outstanding value. There is everything you need for a comfortable stay in your accommodation, including reverse cycle air conditioning, a mini fridge, and a flat-screen television. And with superior linens provided, you're assured a restful night's sleep after a day of exploration and partying at the Leavers Zone.
During your stay, you and your fellow Leavers can take advantage of the complimentary BBQ and picnic tables on-site, or drive five minutes to the heart of Busselton.
Nevertheless, the experience does not end there. During your Leavers break, Busselton, Dunsborough, and the Margaret River region are bursting with attractions to explore. Take a 10-minute stroll along the famous Busselton Jetty or sunbathe on the breathtaking Geographe Bay. If you're searching for something a bit more active, you can go hiking or engage in water sports along the coast.
In addition, the renowned Margaret River wine region is only a forty-minute travel away. At one of the many wineries in the area, you can sample some of the country's finest beverages and enjoy gourmet cuisine. (This activity is only suitable for Leavers who are 18+.)
The affordable rooms at The Busselton Motel are in popular demand for Leavers and won't last long. Make a booking with Tribe Travel today to take advantage of their discount. You won't regret it!
|24HR Security||BBQ Facilities|
FAQ Busselton Motel
The Busselton Motel boasts an epic location and sensational value for money. With its perfect position, near to the best of Busselton and all its Leavers excitement, staying here sets you up splendidly for a Leavers experience you will never forget.
Inside, you will be cool and comfortable. All rooms at the Busselton Motel enjoy reverse cycle air-conditioning, a mini fridge and flat screen TV. All beds across the various configurations are comfortable and complete with quality linen, and there is also a communal laundry for you to use. During your stay, you and your tribe can also enjoy the free gas BBQ and picnic tables that are onsite, and the outdoor pool which is located just 3 minutes away at the Motel’s sister residence.
Outside, you have the best of W.A’s events capital on your doorstep. Enjoy many of the town’s best restaurants which are mere minutes away. Take a short 20 minute stroll to the iconic Busselton Jetty. Or, stride with your tribe to enjoy the pristine shores of Geographe Bay. You will also be well placed to explore the endless miles of sunkissed coastline that surround this beautiful town, and all the majesty of the Margaret River wine region. With so much on offer, at such affordable prices, rooms at The Busselton Motel will not last long. Book your stay with Tribe Travel today!
About Leavers WA
Leavers is the official celebration for students completing their secondary education. The celebrations take place in various destinations across Australia and for West Australian students, the preferred destinations are Dunsborough, Busselton, Yallingup, and Margaret River.
During the official Leavers dates, the Southwest swells with thousands of school leavers flocking to the beachside towns for five epic days of sun, surf, nightly parties and good vibes with their mates. Over the last decade, it has become a rite of passage and a must-do event for all high-school graduates.
Key Leavers Dates
Leavers 2023 dates:
19/11/2023 - 24/11/2023
Leavers 2024 dates:
17/11/2024 - 22/11/2024
- 5 Nights Accommodation.
- Leavers Accommodation Wristband. (Giving you exclusive access to your resort and its amenities.)
- Tribe Travel Lanyard.
- Access to the 24-hour Leavers hotline.
Leavers Bus Service
- The Busselton Motel is in close proximity to the official Leavers bus route.
- Students will need to purchase a Leavers Zone wristband to access this complementary service during Leaver’s week. For more information, please visit our Leavers FAQ page.
- About Leavers
- When is Leavers?
- What is the Leavers Entertainment Zone?
- When is the Leavers Zone?
- Where is the Leavers Zone?
- When is the Leavers Beach Fest?
- Where can I purchase a Leavers Zone or Beach Fest ticket?
- How much does the Leavers Zone wristband cost?
- Leavers Zone Bus
- Leavers Zone Bus-route Map
- Leavers Private Transport
- Can my parents or friends drop me off at The Zone or Beach Fest?
- Can the bus stop near my accommodation?
- What type of ID do I need for Leavers?
- Who can attend Leavers?
- Parent's Information about Leavers WA
- Image & Content Accuracy
- Terms & Conditions
Booking Terms & Conditions
- The images, descriptions, room types and amenities that you see during the booking process are indicative only and may vary from what you receive upon arrival.
- The accommodation package does not include access to events, activities or transport unless specifically stated in the ‘Package Inclusions’ section.
- By using our services, you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to our Terms & Conditions and House Rules. All payments are final and non-refundable. Special requests, dietary requirements, room types, bedding configurations and amenities are not guaranteed. It is subject to availability during your stay. You agree to comply with all government directions, orders, and regulations relevant at the time of travel. Full T&C