The Observatory Guesthouse
FAQ The Observatory Guesthouse
About Leavers WA
Leavers is the official celebration for students completing their secondary education. The celebrations take place in various destinations across Australia and for West Australian students, the preferred destinations are Dunsborough, Busselton, Yallingup, and Margaret River.
During the official Leavers dates, the Southwest swells with thousands of school leavers flocking to the beachside towns for five epic days of sun, surf, nightly parties and good vibes with their mates. Over the last decade, it has become a rite of passage and a must-do event for all high-school graduates.
Key Leavers Dates
Leavers 2022 dates:
20/11/2022 to 25/11/2022
Leavers 2023 dates:
19/11/2023 - 24/11/2023
- 5 Nights Accommodation.
- Leavers Accommodation Wristband. (Giving you exclusive access to your resort and its amenities.)
- Tribe Travel Lanyard.
- Access to the 24-hour Leavers hotline.
Leavers Bus Service
- The The Observatory Guesthouse is in close proximity to the official Leavers bus route.
- Students will need to purchase a Leavers Zone wristband to access this complementary service during Leaver’s week. For more information, please visit our Leavers FAQ page.
- About Leavers
- When is Leavers?
- What is the Leavers Entertainment Zone?
- When is the Leavers Zone?
- Where is the Leavers Zone?
- When is the Leavers Beach Fest?
- Where can I purchase a Leavers Zone or Beach Fest ticket?
- How much does the Leavers Zone wristband cost?
- Leavers Zone Bus
- Leavers Zone Bus-route Map
- Leavers Private Transport
- Can my parents or friends drop me off at The Zone or Beach Fest?
- Can the bus stop near my accommodation?
- What type of ID do I need for Leavers?
- Who can attend Leavers?
- Parent's Information about Leavers WA
- Image & Content Accuracy
- Terms & Conditions