Bussell Highway Chalets & Reception Centre
The Bussell Highway Chalets and Reception Centre is a great place to stay if you want to discover quiet and tranquility during your Leavers week. This secret gem is just a 10-minute drive from the Leavers Zone. It is located on 100 acres of beautiful land.
There are plenty of fully equipped chalets to choose from, so every Leaver can find one that suits their style and budget. Spend your days exploring the beautiful Busselton, Dunsborough, and Margaret River region, where you can try some of the best food and wine that the region has to offer, take in the breathtaking views of the rugged shoreline, and try out exciting activities like surfing, kayaking, and abseiling.
Back at the accommodation, there are many ways to rest and re-energize. You can make a leisurely lunch on the barbecue, or simply relax in your very own private outdoor area with your Leavers group.
Don't pass up an opportunity to spend your Leavers break at this peaceful place. Book your chalet now and make memories you'll never forget in one of the most beautiful parts of Western Australia for Leavers.
FAQ Bussell Highway Chalets & Reception Centre
The Bussell Highway Chalets and Reception Centre offers the perfect home base for you to explore all the splendour of the stunning Busselton, Dunsborough and Margaret River region during your Leavers break. Set on 100 acres of paradise, this reclusive residence is located just 10 minutes from the Leavers Zone.
Spend your days soaking in the sunshine and serenity as you explore local bushwalking trails, mountain biking tracks or making friends with the friendly farm animals that live on your doorstep. When you’re out and about, don’t miss the opportunity to check out the local Margaret River Chocolate, Cheese and Nougat Factories, one of the many surrounding wineries, and all the highlights of Dunsborough and Busellton which are both conveniently located less than 25 minutes drive away.
This serene property offers 4 x 3 bedrooms chalets, as well as a 10 bedroom reception centre which sleeps up to 30 guests. If you’re looking for a relaxed Leavers accommodation option that can accommodate a large tribe, or simply a conveniently located escape where you can make the most of everything this stunning region has to offer, then look no further. Book The Bussell Highway Chalets and Reception Centre with Tribe Travel today.
About Leavers WA
Leavers is the official celebration for students completing their secondary education. The celebrations take place in various destinations across Australia and for West Australian students, the preferred destinations are Dunsborough, Busselton, Yallingup, and Margaret River.
During the official Leavers dates, the Southwest swells with thousands of school leavers flocking to the beachside towns for five epic days of sun, surf, nightly parties and good vibes with their mates. Over the last decade, it has become a rite of passage and a must-do event for all high-school graduates.
- 5 Nights Accommodation.
- Leavers Accommodation Wristband. (Giving you exclusive access to your resort and its amenities.)
- Tribe Travel Lanyard.
- Access to the 24-hour Leavers hotline.
Key Leavers Dates
17 to 22 Nov 2024
23 to 28 Nov 2025
The dates for leavers are determined by the Year 12 ATAR written examination schedules. The proposed dates may change depending on the examination periods.
Leavers Bus Service
Bussell Highway Chalets & Reception Centre is not situated on the complimentary Leavers bus route. However, guests who book their Leavers accommodation through Tribe Travel have the option to purchase a Leavers Private Transport package. This optional package offers return transportation to the Leavers Zone each night and to Meelup Beach Day. For more information please contact us.
- About Leavers
- When is Leavers?
- What is the Leavers Entertainment Zone?
- When is the Leavers Zone?
- Where is the Leavers Zone?
- When is the Leavers Beach Fest?
- Where can I purchase a Leavers Zone or Beach Fest ticket?
- How much does the Leavers Zone wristband cost?
- Leavers Zone Bus
- Leavers Zone Bus-route Map
- Leavers Private Transport
- Can my parents or friends drop me off at The Zone or Beach Fest?
- Can the bus stop near my accommodation?
- What type of ID do I need for Leavers?
- Who can attend Leavers?
- Parent's Information about Leavers WA
- Image & Content Accuracy
- Terms & Conditions
Booking Terms and Conditions
- The images, descriptions, room types and amenities that you see during the booking process are indicative only and may vary from what you receive upon arrival.
- The accommodation package does not include access to events, activities or transport unless specifically stated in the ‘Package Inclusions’ section.
- By using our services, you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to our Terms & Conditions and House Rules. All payments are final and non-refundable. Special requests, dietary requirements, room types, bedding configurations and amenities are not guaranteed. It is subject to availability during your stay. You agree to comply with all government directions, orders, and regulations relevant at the time of travel. Full T&C