Dunsborough Beach Lodge
Check in and embrace the idyllic central location, community and connection that this thoughtfully designed hostel provides.
Positioned perfectly on the main street of Dunsborough, only 3-minutes from the beach and amidst the best of the Leavers hustle and bustle, there is nowhere you’d rather be than the Dunsborough Beach Lodge for your ultimate Leavers experience.
Make friends over dinner in one of the property’s spacious, communal kitchens or dining areas, challenge your tribe to a game of ping pong or pool in the entertainment room, or simply sit back and relax into some world class people watching on the property’s balcony, where you can take in all the entertainment of Dunsborough’s main drag and the serene Seymour Park.
Dunsborough Beach Lodge offers epic value for such a perfectly positioned and well appointed Leavers accommodation option. It also offers a variety of room types to suit tribes of all sizes. With so much on offer, this property won’t last long. Book your bed with Tribe Travel today!
|24HR Reception||24HR Security|
|BBQ Facilities||Games Room|
FAQ Dunsborough Beach Lodge
About Leavers WA
Leavers is the official celebration for students completing their secondary education. The celebrations take place in various destinations across Australia and for West Australian students, the preferred destinations are Dunsborough, Busselton, Yallingup, and Margaret River.
During the official Leavers dates, the Southwest swells with thousands of school leavers flocking to the beachside towns for five epic days of sun, surf, nightly parties and good vibes with their mates. Over the last decade, it has become a rite of passage and a must-do event for all high-school graduates.
Key Leavers Dates
Leavers 2023 dates:
19/11/2023 - 24/11/2023
Leavers 2024 dates:
17/11/2024 - 22/11/2024
- 5 Nights Accommodation.
- Leavers Accommodation Wristband. (Giving you exclusive access to your resort and its amenities.)
- Tribe Travel Lanyard.
- Access to the 24-hour Leavers hotline.
Leavers Bus Service
- The Dunsborough Beach Lodge is in close proximity to the official Leavers bus route.
- Students will need to purchase a Leavers Zone wristband to access this complementary service during Leaver’s week. For more information, please visit our Leavers FAQ page.
- About Leavers
- When is Leavers?
- What is the Leavers Entertainment Zone?
- When is the Leavers Zone?
- Where is the Leavers Zone?
- When is the Leavers Beach Fest?
- Where can I purchase a Leavers Zone or Beach Fest ticket?
- How much does the Leavers Zone wristband cost?
- Leavers Zone Bus
- Leavers Zone Bus-route Map
- Leavers Private Transport
- Can my parents or friends drop me off at The Zone or Beach Fest?
- Can the bus stop near my accommodation?
- What type of ID do I need for Leavers?
- Who can attend Leavers?
- Parent's Information about Leavers WA
- Image & Content Accuracy
- Terms & Conditions
Booking Terms & Conditions
- The images, descriptions, room types and amenities that you see during the booking process are indicative only and may vary from what you receive upon arrival.
- The accommodation package does not include access to events, activities or transport unless specifically stated in the ‘Package Inclusions’ section.
- By using our services, you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to our Terms & Conditions and House Rules. All payments are final and non-refundable. Special requests, dietary requirements, room types, bedding configurations and amenities are not guaranteed. It is subject to availability during your stay. You agree to comply with all government directions, orders, and regulations relevant at the time of travel. Full T&C