Island Brook Estate Winery and Chalets
The elegant Island Brook Estate Winery and Chalets is serious about serenity and style. Set amidst sixty acres of natural forest, and surrounded by some of Australia’s best wineries, these stunning chalets offer an intimate setting for Leavers to unwind in style as they explore all the wonders of the stunning Margaret River and Dunsborough region.
Each of the 3 self-contained chalets here offer air-conditioning, BBQ facilities and a 2 person spa bath where you can really turn up the relaxation during your stay. Outside, you have the best of nature on your doorstep, with breathtaking flora and fauna at every turn, and an added air of romance from the property's vineyard. Despite the unrivalled scenery, serenity and seclusion, this stunning property is also only 15 to 25-minutes from each of Margaret River, Dunsborough, Busselton, Leavers Zone and all of their respective Leavers fanfare.
This beautiful property is a Leavers accommodation option perfect for a tight knit crew looking to maximise the rest and relaxation aspect of their Leavers getaway, whilst still ensuring they have easy access to the best of the region's Leavers activities. Who said you can’t have it all? With only 3 chalets available, they won’t last long. Book your chalet with Tribe Travel today.
FAQ Island Brook Estate Winery and Chalets
About Leavers WA
Leavers is the official celebration for students completing their secondary education. The celebrations take place in various destinations across Australia and for West Australian students, the preferred destinations are Dunsborough, Busselton, Yallingup, and Margaret River.
During the official Leavers dates, the Southwest swells with thousands of school leavers flocking to the beachside towns for five epic days of sun, surf, nightly parties and good vibes with their mates. Over the last decade, it has become a rite of passage and a must-do event for all high-school graduates.
- 5 Nights Accommodation.
- Leavers Accommodation Wristband. (Giving you exclusive access to your resort and its amenities.)
- Tribe Travel Lanyard.
- Access to the 24-hour Leavers hotline.
Key Leavers Dates
Leavers 2023 dates:
19/11/2023 - 24/11/2023
Leavers 2024 dates:
17/11/2024 - 22/11/2024
- About Leavers
- When is Leavers?
- What is the Leavers Entertainment Zone?
- When is the Leavers Zone?
- Where is the Leavers Zone?
- When is the Leavers Beach Fest?
- Where can I purchase a Leavers Zone or Beach Fest ticket?
- How much does the Leavers Zone wristband cost?
- Leavers Zone Bus
- Leavers Zone Bus-route Map
- Leavers Private Transport
- Can my parents or friends drop me off at The Zone or Beach Fest?
- Can the bus stop near my accommodation?
- What type of ID do I need for Leavers?
- Who can attend Leavers?
- Parent's Information about Leavers WA
- Image & Content Accuracy
- Terms & Conditions
Booking Terms & Conditions
- The images, descriptions, room types and amenities that you see during the booking process are indicative only and may vary from what you receive upon arrival.
- The accommodation package does not include access to events, activities or transport unless specifically stated in the ‘Package Inclusions’ section.
- By using our services, you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to our Terms & Conditions and House Rules. All payments are final and non-refundable. Special requests, dietary requirements, room types, bedding configurations and amenities are not guaranteed. It is subject to availability during your stay. You agree to comply with all government directions, orders, and regulations relevant at the time of travel. Full T&C