Welcome to Acacia Chalets Margaret River, a perfect spot for Leavers and those in search of an idyllic hideaway in the middle of the Margaret River surf and wine region to celebrate the end of high school with your closest mates.
Acacia Chalets, situated on 20 acres of scenic bushland, offers elegant and affordable self-contained Leavers lodgings just a short trip from the Margaret River town center and Prevelly Beach. With only four chalets on the property, you can enjoy your own private paradise in a serene natural setting while staying close to the area's unique attractions and amenities.
Each chalet has two bedrooms with separate bathrooms, making it ideal for groups of high-school friends. The modern open-plan living and kitchen space looks out onto a large covered timber deck with a spectacular view, where you and your Leavers squad can relax while enjoying a BBQ. From the outdoor area of your chalet, you can also observe native kangaroos and a wide variety of wildlife.
Explore the world-renowned wineries (for those who are 18+ during Leavers), beaches, golf courses, cape to cape tracks, bike trails, galleries, and town center of the Margaret River region all through the day during Leavers week. Then, return to your cabin for a relaxing evening in the thick of nature.
Acacia Chalets is the ideal place for those in search of affordability, convenience, and a tranquil retreat during Leavers. Experience the majestic beauty of the Margaret River surf and wine region by reserving a room today.
FAQ Acacia Chalets
About Leavers WA
Leavers is the official celebration for students completing their secondary education. The celebrations take place in various destinations across Australia and for West Australian students, the preferred destinations are Dunsborough, Busselton, Yallingup, and Margaret River.
During the official Leavers dates, the Southwest swells with thousands of school leavers flocking to the beachside towns for five epic days of sun, surf, nightly parties and good vibes with their mates. Over the last decade, it has become a rite of passage and a must-do event for all high-school graduates.
Key Leavers Dates
Leavers 2023 dates:
19/11/2023 - 24/11/2023
Leavers 2024 dates:
17/11/2024 - 22/11/2024
- 5 Nights Accommodation.
- Leavers Accommodation Wristband. (Giving you exclusive access to your resort and its amenities.)
- Tribe Travel Lanyard.
- Access to the 24-hour Leavers hotline.
Leavers Private Transport
Acacia Chalets is not located on the complementary Leavers bus route. However, if your accommodation booking is made through Tribe Travel, you have the option to purchase a Leavers Private Transport package. This includes return trips to the Leavers Zone each night and Meelup Beach Day. Please view the following link for more information.
- About Leavers
- When is Leavers?
- What is the Leavers Entertainment Zone?
- When is the Leavers Zone?
- Where is the Leavers Zone?
- When is the Leavers Beach Fest?
- Where can I purchase a Leavers Zone or Beach Fest ticket?
- How much does the Leavers Zone wristband cost?
- Leavers Zone Bus
- Leavers Zone Bus-route Map
- Leavers Private Transport
- Can my parents or friends drop me off at The Zone or Beach Fest?
- Can the bus stop near my accommodation?
- What type of ID do I need for Leavers?
- Who can attend Leavers?
- Parent's Information about Leavers WA
- Image & Content Accuracy
- Terms & Conditions
Booking Terms & Conditions
- The images, descriptions, room types and amenities that you see during the booking process are indicative only and may vary from what you receive upon arrival.
- The accommodation package does not include access to events, activities or transport unless specifically stated in the ‘Package Inclusions’ section.
- By using our services, you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to our Terms & Conditions and House Rules. All payments are final and non-refundable. Special requests, dietary requirements, room types, bedding configurations and amenities are not guaranteed. It is subject to availability during your stay. You agree to comply with all government directions, orders, and regulations relevant at the time of travel. Full T&C