We've got you sorted!

Choose from the biggest Leavers destinations...

Dunsborough Leavers Zone

The Leavers Zone in Dunsborough is the official entertainment hub for Leavers. It’s organised by the WA Police and the Leavers Planning Committee and runs for four epic nights. If you are heading down South for Leavers, this is ‘the’ event that you do not want to miss!

The designated party zone is specifically designed for school Leavers. The WA Police along with an army of volunteers are there to make sure everyone has a safe and awesome experience. It is a drug, alcohol and smoke-free event and you must be of graduating age to attend the events.

What’s on at the Leavers Zone?

The Leavers Zone consists of live music stages with epic DJ’s rocking to the latest tunes. Depending on the travel year, the Zone has been known to feature Silent Discos, awesome carnival rides, various theme nights and chill out areas. It is full of energy with school leavers partying the night away.

How can I access the Leavers Zone?

To access the Leavers Zone you must have an official Leavers Wristband. This serves as your ticket when entering the event.

How much is the Leavers Zone Wristband (Ticket)?

The cost is typically between $50 for Single Day Pass and $110 for Four Day Pass. (The price may vary depending on the year.)

What else is included with the Leavers Zone Wristband?

If you purchase the Four Day Pass, you also get access to the Beachfest (Meelup Beach Party) and transport service between  Yallingup, Dunsborough and Busselton. (The additional inclusions may vary depending on the year.)

Where is the Leavers Zone?

The Leavers Entertainment Zone is located on the Vasse-Yallingup Siding Rd. It is approximately 15-minutes drive from Dunsborough town centre and approximately 20-minutes drive from Busselton town centre.

What type of ID do I need for the Leavers Zone?

You will require the following ID types to purchase your Leavers Wristband:

  1. You will need proof that you were a Year 12 student or equivalent in your travel year. (Such as a copy of your graduation certificate, a school report, or an original letter from your school or TAFE.
  2. You will need photo ID (must be a recent photo). (Such as a school identification card with a current photo, Transperth SmartRider with your school name and current photo on it, Passport, Driver’s license or a signed letter from your school with attached passport photo signed. original document and no photocopies).
  3. Please Note: You will need one piece of identification from both "1." and "2." above.

I need help booking my Leavers accommodation!

If you are looking to book Leavers accommodation in WA or Bali, you've come to the right place. Click the links below to view the available Leavers accommodation options.


Join the Tribe

Join the tribe!

Great things come to those who sign up...